Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Found My Voice

Where is it?
Where did I put it?
I know it was here a minute ago!
I’ve looked everywhere.
Under my shield, into my soul,
I’ve searched my brain, and I’ve even asked friends.
I’ve asked colleagues, and my higher power,
No one can find it.
I tried to dig it up where I thought I buried it,
but it wasn’t there.
I tried to reach into the sky where it may have floated,
but it wasn’t there.
I can’t believe i lost it.
I’ve searched the computer,
I’ve looked online,
I googled and youtubed and still, nothing.
What? Why are you handing me a pen!
Is that supposed to help me find it?
Why don’ t you help me look?
What do you want me to do?
Ok, but it’s not going to work.  
It’s just a pen and paper.
It’s not magic and I won’t be able to find it there.
(one hour later)
I found it, thank you.

I have finally found my voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment