Friday, November 2, 2012

I'm doing it!

I'm doing it. I'm going to write a novel for the month of November.  The working title is Adventure Through Time.  I think there is some irony in the fact that I started to write my novel on November 1st, and I have lost my voice!  I cannot speak, which makes it hard to teach, but boy, can I write! I plan on writing and finishing that novel, and then I will be in the land of editing. I will post excerpts here if you are interested, and I want to track my progress.  I have purchased a keyboard to write with my students, and I plan on writing more this afternoon with my 6th graders.  A friend of mine is doing this with her entire 7th grade classes. Maybe next year.  This year I begin with me and my computer and a goal of 50,000 words before the end of November.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment